Customer Support Engineer
The Technical Support Engineer is trained across the Verint Workforce Optimization (WFO) portfolio as required to undertake customer support activities.
The Vintegrity Partners Support Team provides high class customer support on product suites such as:
- Workforce Optimization – Recording, Workforce Management, Desktop and Process Analytics
- Voice of the Customer – Speech Analytics, Enterprise Feedback Manager
- Part of a team delivering Technical Support to our Customers and Partners
- Develop key skills and knowledge of Verint applications.
- Deliver a high level of customer satisfaction through prompt, professional and knowledgeable assistance.
- Use a CRM to track Service Request activity, providing detailed updates to Customers on all service requests assigned to you.
- Effective and efficient problem-solving skills – Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Carry out proactive monitoring of all service requests assigned to you with appropriate action taken to expedite closure.
- Liaise closely with the Development Teams to identify product defects.
- Research and investigate RCA (Root Cause Analysis) on repeat issues and escalations
- Able to be professional and have timely management of personal workload covering multiple requests.
- Participate in Out of Hours support as directed and required and to undertake On Call duties if required.
- Carry out all duties in accordance to company policy and quality assurance processes
- Maintain an awareness of company and departmental objectives and goals
- Maintain an awareness and knowledge of working practices and processes
- Meet or exceed of company and departmental objectives and goals
- Able to work non-standard business hours
- Identify, highlight, monitor and resolve project related issues.
- Communicate relevant issues both to Management, Support, Product House and Manager.
- Troubleshoot customers’ issues by being able to recreate in support lab environments and by diagnosing potentially complex issues & effectively communicate solutions to customers, and liaising with Product Development to identify product defects
- Provide QA input into product patches
- Install and maintain in-house environmental that allow for the reproduction and testing of customer issues
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working within customer technical support or within a previous customer facing role.
- Experience supporting applications or infrastructure to “Blue Chip” enterprise customers, government agencies, IT professionals and partners
- Good interpersonal skills (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Microsoft SQL Server: Transact-SQL and SQL Administration
- Knowledge of office software programs, e.g. Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with debugging tools/techniques
- Experience of troubleshooting and resolving issues in an application support role
- Experience of supporting external customers
- Clear understanding of enterprise applications and Microsoft environments
- Experience of TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, WMI, Single Sign On
- Experience of WebLogic, or alternative application servers – Jboss, Websphere
- Experience of virtualization – VMWare vSphere, Citrix
- Experience of programming and debugging
- Some understanding of Verint Applications products
- Strong understanding of the technologies used within our customers’ Contact Center environment
- Familiar with WebEx or equivalent
- Familiar with Fiddler / Wire shark debug tools
- The role is mainly remote based although office working in the DFW area is also possible.
- Potential requirement for travel to Customer sites as part of pro-active engagements or training
- Team Player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to follow process but to remain flexible in achieving project objectives
- Ambitious, motivated, eager to learn and demonstrate humility and ability to add value
Specific Qualifications & Accreditations
- IT related degree
- MCSE – Windows
- CCNA – Cisco
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@vintegritypartners.com.