Collection of Information
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
Vintegrity Partners, LLC may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from vintegritypartners.com. Vintegrity Partners, LLC may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Vintegrity Partners, LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Vintegrity Partners, LLC may feel it necessary, from time to time, to make contact with you on behalf of other external business partners with regards to a potential new offer which may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third party.
Vintegrity Partners, LLC may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Vintegrity Partners, LLC and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Vintegrity Partners, LLC; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of vintegritypartners.com and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
Vintegrity Partners, LLC does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
GDPR – Your rights
We handle records of all processing of personal data in accordance with the obligations established by the GDPR (Article 30), both where we might act as a controller or as a processor. In these records, we reflect on all the information necessary in order to comply with the GDPR and cooperate with the supervisory authorities as required (Article 31).
You have the following rights:
- Access to personal data: You have the right to be provided full information about your personal data that we hold.
- Data correction: You have the right to require that we correct any incorrect information we hold about you.
- Data deletion: You may also have the right to ask that we delete your personal data. Please note that certain conditions may apply to the exercise of this right.
- Restriction on the processing of personal data: You may have the right to ask that we restrict the use of your personal data. Please note that certain conditions may apply to the exercise of this right.
- Object to the processing of personal data: You may have the right to object to the use of your personal data by us. Please note that certain conditions may apply to the exercise of this right.
- Portability of personal data: You may have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and commonly used format. Please note that certain conditions may apply to the exercise of this right.
To exercise your rights please contact us at email@example.com
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Vintegrity Partners, LLC shall endeavour and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information. In addition, Vintegrity Partners, LLC is a licensee of TRUSTe.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: +1 (888) 662-6868
Mailing Address: Vintegrity Partners, LLC. 1001 E Hebron Pkwy Carrollton, Texas, 75010, USA.